Want to link to SearchAccountants?
Creating the link
The link for a basic postcode search on our site has three main sections:
The link for a basic accountant search on our site has four main sections:
- Our main site address
- This is site specific (In this case the keyword “accountant” would be used)
- Postcode Area – (where spaces are used these should be replaced with a dash e.g. Hemel-Hempstead) Please include the document extension (.html).
|http:// www.searchaccountant.co.uk /Client/Worcester/Kenneth-Morris.html
- Our main site address
- This is site specific (In this case the keyword “client” would be used)
- Postcode Area – (where spaces are used these should be replaced with a dash e.g. Hemel-Hempstead)
- The client name in this instance is Kenneth-Morris. Please include the document extension (.html).
Understanding pre-generated links
To assist in the linking to our site we have generated the code needed. You can insert this code into your website or web based application. Perhaps you want to link to your own details page or to a particular article or to a series of articles that you find interesting.
At the bottom of each postcode page a small box provides the code needed.
The source code for a typical postcode page should look something like this:
- a href=” http://www.searchaccountant.co.uk/Accountants/Accountants-In-Worcester.html”> :-This is the html code for links and encompasses the website to be directed to.
- Title=”Search Accountants - Worcester Postcode Area”: - This text can be read by speaking browsers and is also visible to users when they move their mouse over the link.
- target="_blank" :- This tells the link to open a new browser window, alternatively target=”_self” would open in the current browser window.
- Search Accountants - Worcester Postcode Area < /a>" : - This final section encompasses the visible element of the link, which would be displayed.
Restrictions on sites which can link to Search Accountants
We do not permit a website to link to Search Accountants if it contains material which could be considered libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or is in any way a breach of the laws of England and Wales or infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Removal of links
If we contact you to remove your links to Search Accountants, you must do so immediately.